The Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia (INGV) maintains this platform to enhance public access to information about activities related to Information Systems developed in the framework of the H2020-ARCH project . Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. However, the INGV accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the material on these webpages.
- is information regarding the historic areas and hazards and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity
- is sometimes linked to external websites\services over which the INGV has no control and for which the INGV assumes no responsibility
- does not constitute professional or legal advice
The INGV accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, expense or claim incurred in connection with any decision made or action or inaction on the part of any party in reliance upon such publication.
Please note that datasets and documents or other information available on this website are not guaranteed to exactly reproduce officially adopted ones.
It is our goal to minimise disruption caused by technical issues. However, the INGV cannot guarantee that its service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. The INGV accepts no responsibility with regard to any problems occurring as a result of using this website or any linked external websites.
If you access any part of this website, you will be deemed to have accepted the foregoing.
- OPEN STREET MAP - https://www.openstreetmap.org
DISS 3.3.0 - https://diss.ingv.it
- DISS Working Group (2021). Database of Individual Seismogenic Sources (DISS), Version 3.3.0: A compilation of potential sources for earthquakes larger than M 5.5 in Italy and surrounding areas. Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia (INGV). https://doi.org/10.13127/diss3.3.0
CFTI5Med - http://storing.ingv.it/cfti/cfti5
- Guidoboni E., Ferrari G., Mariotti D., Comastri A., Tarabusi G., Sgattoni G., Valensise G. (2018) - CFTI5Med, Catalogo dei Forti Terremoti in Italia (461 a.C.-1997) e nell’area Mediterranea (760 a.C.-1500). Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia (INGV). doi: https://doi.org/10.6092/ingv.it-cfti5
- Guidoboni E., Ferrari G., Tarabusi G., Sgattoni G., Comastri A., Mariotti D., Ciuccarelli C., Bianchi M.G., Valensise G. (2019), CFTI5Med, the new release of the catalogue of strong earthquakes in Italy and in the Mediterranean area, Scientific Data 6, Article number: 80 (2019). doi: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41597-019-0091-9
SHARE project - http://www.share-eu.org
- Giardini, D., Woessner J. , Danciu L., (2014) Mapping Europe’s Seismic Hazard. EOS, 95(29): 261-262.
- ESHM13 models and results: Woessner, J., Danciu L., D. Giardini and the SHARE consortium (2015), The 2013 European Seismic Hazard Model: key components and results, Bull. Earthq. Eng., doi:10.1007/s10518-015-9795-1.
ECA&D - https://www.ecad.eu
- Klein Tank, A.M.G. and Coauthors, 2002. Daily dataset of 20th-century surface air temperature and precipitation series for the European Climate Assessment. Int. J. of Climatol.,22, 1441-1453.
RFSAT - https://rfsat.com/index.php/en
- NetAtmo Weathermap - https://weathermap.netatmo.com
- Open Weathermap - https://openweathermap.org
- EUROPEAN ENVIRONMENT AGENCY - https://discomap.eea.europa.eu/map/fme/AirQualityExport.htm